Job description for a Manager, Organization Development
- Job Title: Head, Organization Development
- Location: Remote, India
- Function: Learning Centre, HR COC
We seek a highly capable organizational development specialist to contribute expertise to our development initiatives.
The incumbent works in close alignment with HR & Business functions in the curation of Organization Development initiatives. In this capacity, he/she will direct & manage all processes related to the creation of a continuous evolution of the Organization, its members, and key stakeholders by enabling solutions catering to organizational development & managerial effectiveness that positively influence the organization’s culture.
He/she engages with Business stakeholders to diagnose, design & deliver team & organization effectiveness initiatives aimed at influencing SCPI’s success.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join us. One, who is willing to challenge the status quo, is constantly curious & prides him/herself as being known not just for their expertise but also as a Trusted Partner to our business as we embark on a transformation journey. This journey will improve organizational efficiency and enable progress toward becoming a high-performing organization.
Contribute to the design and delivery of people and organizational development strategies and the management of change in support of the organization’s strategic and operational plans, providing information, advice, and services as required. Working with teams across the organization to support continuous organizational performance improvement.
If that sounds like you, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join SCPI’s Core Team.
You will be the ‘go-to person for all OD requirements within SCPI. You will be accountable for consulting, designing, delivering, measuring & optimizing OD initiatives, in conjunction with the HR team. Thereby positively affecting the culture & work procedures of the organization
What will you do
- Contribute research, analysis, and ideas to the development of HR strategies to ensure that organizational development initiatives are aligned with strategic and business goals
- Design, deliver & measure OD and Change management strategies, processes, and interventions that support a high-performing organization, where valuing learning, continuous improvement, and diversity are the norms
- Support performance improvement initiatives through internal diagnosis, process/system reviews, and recommend solutions
- Manage internal/external stakeholders in order to ensure cost-effective delivery of OD initiatives
- Evaluate existing business systems and recommend improvements
- Anticipate organizational risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Assist in developing project proposals and plans based on stakeholder requirements
- Develop continuous process improvements to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Work with our Management (when applicable) to address employee concerns
- Work with our Policies team (when applicable) to develop & implement business practices and operating policies.
- Work with the Internal Communications team to ensure effective communication and consultation processes to build engagement.
What you need to succeed
To ensure success as an organizational development professional, you should exhibit
- Extensive expertise as a development specialist
- Translate expertise into optimized efficiency and increased value
- The ability to provide guidance on the allocation of organization-wide resources
- Flexible & positive attitude, calm under pressure, demonstrable success working with teams & on multiple projects with changing priorities
- Demonstrable record of accomplishment of sustained high performance & customer delight.
- Ability to
- Influence business stakeholders to build credibility & demonstrate subject matter expertise.
- Curate & design interventions, along with an understanding of measuring effectiveness.
- Analyze & interpret data to provide insights, actions & programmatic recommendations.
- Certifications in organization development, instructional design, psychometric assessments, coaching & facilitation are preferred.
- Organized, result & delivery oriented.
Education & Experience
Master’s degree in HR or related field.
6+ years of experience, with a minimum of 4 years consulting with businesses in the OD space.
To apply drop a note at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com