Note: Please apply only if You have solid experience in e-commerce, preferably working within the Amazon ecosystem.
SuperCluster π is on a mission to build the “Unilever of Tomorrow” with its customer-centric, problem-solving & socially conscious brands. Driven by the belief that the world we want tomorrow is driven by the things we do today, our ideals remain on how we innovate, transform and shape our commitment to making a positive impact with the work that we do.
Amazon Listings, Amazon Account Management, Familiarity with Supply chain, Logistics, and Operational work for Amazon.
Flipkart Listing, Account Management, Supply Chain, Logistic and Operational Workflow
Tools to be used:
Amazon Seller Central Account, Helium10, Google Sheets, Excel, Amazon Campaign Manager, Flipkart Seller Account, Flipkart Campaign Manager.
This is a great opportunity for a young professional working in the space of Marketplace Management and growth to upskill yourself while being exposed to large business accounts on Amazon and Flipkart.
- You will be assigned to 4 to 5 different marketplaces with 5 to 10 brands each to manage the overall operations, marketing & forecasting planning. Listing across multiple marketplaces across India & the globe.
- You will also be setting up processes & systems for the Amazon Global FBA program. You will be managing directly one-on-one with the warehousing & logistics team for better inventory & fulfillment coordination along with compliance in order with FBA & Seller Flex systems.
- Create and Plan Forecasting systems for efficient Inventory Management. Constant tracking of listings across multiple marketplaces for enhanced & smooth customer experience.
- Keeping track of account health and red flags which can be raised. Customer Review Management. Account Level & brand level Reporting with key metrics.
- Working out in a time-bound manner will ensure that every key metric is analyzed & tracked in Google sheets across different marketplaces so that the margin for error stands at zero.
Experience Needed (Min 3 Years)
- Familiar with different E-Commerce & Marketplace concept of primary & secondary sales
- Familiar with supply chain, logistics & operational parts of marketplaces
- Familiar with all small & big marketplaces across India
- Familiar with Google Sheets & Excel Sheets – Proficiency expected
- Familiar with listing part of different marketplaces across India
- Being able to understand written & oral instructions in English
To apply drop a note at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org